What do I receive with my download?
- An instruction e-booklet with step-by-step picture tutorial.
- A Print-At-Home file optimized for printers using both A4/US Letter with size layering (applicable to clothing patterns only).
- A0-file meant for printing at a copy shop or for use on a projector.
How do I get my pattern?
- Once your payment is processed, you should receive a separate email with your order download.
- Check your spam, junk, and promotions folders if you have not received the link.
- If you still are unable to download your pattern, email email@example.com. You may have mis-typed your email, or the online system may have been interrupted. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
- Note: Some AOL and Yahoo-email users have had issues receiving their download links. If you have not received your pattern download link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I print my pattern?
To accurately print your pattern, I recommend downloading Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat for free here.
- Download your file from the download link provided to your email or loading page after your order has been processed.
- Once you have downloaded the .zip file, double-click to unzip it and save it to your laptop.
- Open the file with “PrintAtHome” in the file name, and select the size you want to print by unselecting the “eyeball” in the layers panel on Adobe Acrobat.
- Click to print:
Be sure to set your printer to not scale the pattern pieces by selecting either “Actual Size” or “Custom Scale: 100%”, and "Auto Orientation".
- DO NOT let your printer select the paper size or scale to fit the page as this will morph and shrink the pattern. The pattern lines should print smoothly and not jagged.
- NOTE: Please, do not print the file from a smartphone or tablet. The pattern will not scale correctly.
Due to the nature of the product (digital pattern) there will be no cancellations, refunds, or exchanges. Please, reach out to email@example.com if you run into any issues or have questions.
Can I sell items made with the Jaykaiy Patterns?
Most pattern companies do not allow buyers to use their patterns for selling handmade items.
If you want to sell clothing or other kids' items made with Jaykaiy Patterns for your small business, you must state that it is made with "Pattern by Jaykaiy" and a link to the pattern. YOU MAY NOT send the pattern to factories for large scale.